Vivian started at her new school today (it's the auditory-oral preschool program that happens to be in our school district). She's been SO! EXCITED! for MONDAY! to come. We dropped our enthusiastic school girl off and she went right off to play and enjoy. Her sweet teacher called me 45 minutes later, just to let me know that Vivian was doing great. She even kept her new glasses on (for protection, not to see better) the entire 3 hours.
First day of school trip down memory lane here and here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Oh.My.Goodness!!
She is sooo stinkin' cute sitting on the steps before her big day! Love that she was enthusiastic about the new experience(I'm sure that helped her mama!)!
Hip hip hooray!
OMG... I love the new glasses! Such a big girl now!
oh my gosh, those glasses! she looks soooo serious. oh, and adorable. :) :)
been thinking about you guys all day-SUCH great news!!! although selfishly still sad she won't be with my munchkin. :(
LOVE her glasses-and btw as soon as i upload the party pics i'll pass them along!
Her glasses are SO cute! How did you score such cute frames?
I am thrilled to hear that she made the transition so seamlessly. How did you like the class?
She is so happy!! I love the glasses!!Eva started school today as well.
LOVE this!
Love, Love, Love her new glasses!!
I wish Sam could wear "regular" glasses...someday!
So happy to hear she had a great day, but we will sure miss seeing her smiling face several times a week!
I love her in those glasses! She is SO cute!!! Her haircut is adorable too! I miss seeing you guys more often. Part of me longs for those days of multiple walks each week and part of me loves this beautiful season we're in with our children. Looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow and looking forward to being in the season of school together. Yippee!
Oh. My. GOODNESSSSSS!!!!
Such a big girl... such a cutie pie and I adore her in her glasses! So happy she made the transition so beautifully and that her teacher was sweet enough to let you know how it was going!
I forgot that it was this week! How did you do, Mama?!
Oh my goodness, the glasses! She is stinkin' cute for sure! Love her!
Love Vivian's excitement for school! And the new glasses are adorable!! Can't believe she is 4 already. Hope all of you had a great day celebrating!
the glasses are SO swell!
Post a Comment