8.9.11 - her surprise birthday outing - first trip to the movie theater
I've got a four year old on my hands.
Sigh.
Our days are full and I have had to steal moments here and there to reflect on this fact.
We have celebrated a lot, fallen apart some and filled in all the other moments of our days with the mundane and routine. My ode to Vivian will be coming, but in the meantime, I'm still in shock...
I've got a four year old on my hands.


8 comments:
I've been stalking, waiting for a birthday update :) What a great birthday surprise! What did you see? Can't wait for the ode to Viv!
Happy Birthday Vivian! You are the most wonderful 4 year old that we know!!! I hope you enjoyed the movie.
I too can't believe Miss Viv is 4!! Looking forward to the birthday post!
Love the pic... so happy!!! (Even if there was falling apart during the day, there was certainly some serious smiling, too!)
First movie in a theater... FUN! What did you see? Can't wait for Dear Viv, 4 years :-)
congratulations on your huge 4th birthday milestone.. utterly adore you Viv!
I hope she had a wonderful birthday!! Wow 4 years old!! I have enjoyed watching her "grow up" on your blog. Thanks for sharing sweet Viv with us all!!!
hApPy BiRtHdAy MiSs ViViAn!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday baby doll!!
Post a Comment