12.21.2007

Update

Vivian's surgeon, who has been described to me as a rockstar, just came to tell us that Vivian is doing well. He was able to make the repairs necessary in her heart. We'll be able to see her in a little while.

The gratitude I feel to this team of doctors is mammoth. They are rockstars to me. And with good bedside manner to boot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been sitting here anxiously awaiting an update..thank you. I have been praying for the doctors and nurses too. Your update is good!

Vivian will be glad to hear your voices.

Thinking of you all

Anonymous said...

Oh, Hannah. I am so happy to read this update. All of you are so amazing. I am thinking of you with so much love in my heart.

Carrie said...

To say that I am overjoyed to hear this news doesn't even begin to describe it! :) Hannah, thank you so much for taking the time to keep us updated.

greta ott said...

thank god she is alright. I was worried all day yesterday.
thinking of you three-
g+t+d+f+m

Anonymous said...

Our holiday wishes have been answered!! -anna

angie said...

rockstars, indeed.