It was a good one.
Vince made the best pancakes ever. Seriously, the best. (I like mine with a sprinkling of sugar instead of syrup.)
We walked to the farm, visited the animals and had lunch in the barn. Vivian did a little song and dance on the barn stage. Happy sigh. I love it there.
We went our for dinner as a family of four. Luke surprised us by not crying in the car (!) and happily sitting in his carseat at the table for most of the meal. This made us so happy!
Vivian had some adventures with toilet paper. She's been potty trained for two months but today felt the need to walk from the bathroom to the front door with the toilet paper stretching the whole way?!? Oh, dear. Vince and I had a good laugh.
8.21.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Um... totally trying those pancakes! (I'm a powdered sugar girl, too!)
That toilet paper picture... classic! Cracked me up!
Post a Comment