Someone started school today. Yay!
Vivian got to meet her wonderful teacher, J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
18 comments:
oh my goodness! could that be any cuter? what a big girl miss vivian is! yay!
oh, and i love teacher j's picture of vivian's side ponytail! hee hee! too cute!
I have never heard of another Landry before. Am I seeing a bow in Landry's hair???
Viv is super cute!
Jen (Joan neighbor)
Yay! I was SO hoping to find a post about school today! :) I love her first-day-of-school outfit. We were very excited at our house this morning thinking of Viv and you going to school today.
no freaking way!!!! just when i think Vivian cant get any more cuter or more adorable...she goes ahead and has her first day of school...and tops it!
oh, our viv, we are so so proud of you...and you too, vince and hannah, for being such amazing, wonderful parents.
with all our love,
victoria, justin, and moriah
um, i'm sorry- could these pics be any cuter?
LOVED seeing you two at school!
So cute! I hope she has a wonderful school year!
Kim
Aww! Viv looks so grown up in school! I hope Brady enjoys it as much as Vivian did. We'll find out next Thursday!
Yay! I love Vivian as a school girl! I can't wait to see how Miss Viv grows at school and hear about her adventures.
My school girl took a nap when we got home today too. Ms. Mommy wanted one, but had dinner to make and a house to tend to. :)
When did your baby grow up and become such a big girl! I am sure Vivian had so much fun at school. Cutest outfit ever, by the way. Vivian must have a fantastic stylist.
Oh how fun! looks like Vivi had fun at school..what a big girl! (and she looks So cute in that tank btw:P
Viv really seems to be in her element. :D
Sigh...
I love everything about this post!
She looks so grown-up and mature... and very much the stylin' schoolgirl!
The teacher's note is way too cute!
Can't wait to see how Viv's school experience shapes up!
(H - I checked out their website... looks like an amazing program! May I be so bold as to ask whether you will keep up with the signing at home, my friend?)
So I too am interested in learning more about Viv's school! I looked briefly at the website...it appears directed solely towards the loss of hearing issue. What about her classmates...do any of them have additional challenges? How many days a week/hours a day does she go?
Max is in a special education preschool and he is the only HOH kiddo.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, congrats on the first day of school. And I echo everyone else's praise on her cute cute cute outfit and the fun drawing of her with the side piggytail!!!
OOOO SHE IS A BIG GIRL NOW!! They grow up so fast. Looks like she had an AWESOME 1st day!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Congratulations on your 1st day at school. Wonderful happy milestone.. with love Cx
Wow, I didn't realize Miss Viv was starting school already! How fun!! We started Katie early too (she wasn't quite 2) and have never regretted it.
Vivian, you look absolutely adorable and so grown-up in your first day of school outfit! Hope you have an amazing year at school!
Love,
Leslie & Katie
Way to go Vivian, happy belated first day of school, gorgeous!
PS - Kennedy & I love your outfit...
Post a Comment