Today during Viv's nap I took a little trip down memory lane (this is when blogging comes in so very handy) to remember what one year ago was like.
I read this.
Oh, May '09, you ended up being quite a month: Viv was still rockin' the full-on mullet, she had just started pulling up on things, walking with a weighted down push-toy and, by the end of May, was keeping her hearing aids mostly in, even in the car. She uttered little syllables that blew my mind.
We were with friends last night and we moms looked at our three kids (all born within three months of each other) and had the trite "Where did our babies go?" moment. It hit me kind of hard.
I feel like we're on the brink - of so many things. I'm feeling the need to slow down and remember - so Joy in June it is.
6.01.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a sweet picture! Yum!
XO, Jen
what a beautiful picture of miss vivian!! and, yes, where did your baby go?? she is all grown up in this picture!!
i am so excited for joy in june...it brings such joy to me when i get to peek at your daily joy!
Precious, just precious! I look forward to cherishing the moments with you and remembering~
yay for joy in june! perhaps it calls for a joy in june cd??
ps that photo is absolutely scrumptous
"I feel like we're on the brink - of so many things. I'm feeling the need to slow down and remember - so Joy in June it is."
This has me thinking... about so many things.
I am so happy for Joy in June... and yes... where, oh where, did your baby go?!
I absolutely LOVE this photo of Viv!
This is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. We love you!!
<3, E & h
Post a Comment