A few weeks ago I decided it was time to really live on the edge.Whoa. I know! I am a wild and crazy mom.
But here's the surprise: about 50% of the time, her hearing aids are still in when we arrive at our destination. You wouldn't think it would be such a big deal, but it is! That means her hearing aids are clipped to her shirt already, ready to go, and only half the time do I have to replace a hearing aid before we go in to run an errand or wait for an appointment. It makes my life so much easier. (No more digging in my purse for the case, clipping, inserting and turning on at each stop we make!)
May has not been my favorite month (I've just felt a little off), but I just finished looking over my M in M posts and I am so glad I captured these little moments - little moments that add up to a big month for my Little Bug! At the beginning of May I couldn't fathom leaving Viv's hearing aids in unattended. Now on June eve, she's a hearing aid wearing (mostly), push toy walking, pulling up on everything, standing up in her crib and increasingly chatty girl.
Vince is making me a margarita as I type this. Cheers to June!




6 comments:
I, for one, enjoyed your M in M posts. Vivian, as always, is showing the way. :)
Yay for this hearing aid wearing, push toy walking, pulling up, and chatty girl....and yay for her mom too!
Cheers to June! We are looking forward to it as well. ;)
Yay, good girl Vivian! I need to you to have a little chat with Alice. Adorable picture too!
she suddenly looks like a big girl in this pic! she's growing up so fast!
Eva is the same way I would say about 50% of the time the hearing aid stays in, sadly the last month her hearing aid has not been fitting well so we are waiting for the new molds to arrive but when they fit well she is great with them on.
Keep it up Viv!!
wow- way to go!!! i loved your m in m posts- you always remind me to take joy in the moments and not get lost in the overwhelming. somehow when you keep track of so many moments, it adds up become your perspective on the big picture. viv looks so cute in her carseat!
Sooo cute! I missed this, somehow...!
Love the cowprint carseat cover! Very sassy!
(We have the same carseats... one for each... but not a sassy, stylin' cover like Viv's! :-))
Post a Comment