We dumped and mixed and stirred and baked...until the timer beeped and we pulled out our banana bread. When it had cooled enough to eat, Viv took a bite and told me "Mmmmm, tasty!"
4 comments:
Erin
said...
Oh, really? Is it true?? I LOVE "Joy in June". This is very exciting.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
4 comments:
Oh, really? Is it true?? I LOVE "Joy in June". This is very exciting.
I wonder if it is the unseasonably cold weather that is bringing out the winter baking. I just made applesauce cake the other day! XOXOXO
i adore her. and although i super don't adore bananas in any form, i can appreciate the love of baking and then taste testing :)
ps miss you friend xo
Thank you... for the smiles :-)
Post a Comment