5.24.2010

Everything Grows and Grows

We planted tomatoes and zucchini yesterday.
I have to be honest, I have no idea if I have it in me to keep them alive.
But my little sidekick sure is excited about "to-ma-toes!!!" and "du-kini!!!"
So I will try.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Viv is soooo cute! :-) Does she have her own gardening tools? I saw something the other day that made me think, "Viv," but wondered if she might already have it...

With all the wonderful creativity you have in every cell of your body, Hannah, I am a little surprised that you're alluding to the fact that you somehow did not inherit a green thumb! :-)

Big hugs to you, friend!

Victoria Nelson said...

Oh somehow I have the feeling that we will all be seeing the most perfect tomatoes and dukinis out of that garden =)

Love you guys,
Victoria

joan said...

we have a little vegetable plot growing too- i don't have have a green thumb but last week lollipops began to grow!! =) i have heard tomatoes grow easily with lots of water-we will see! (it's the water part i often forget!)

Crystal M. said...

Very cute, you might have alittle farmer there.

AmyK said...

OMG, Viv and E will have to swap zucchini and tomato experiences, that's exactly what we planted a month or so ago! And I am glad you did because I have been fantasizing about sneaking into your yard and farming in your beautiful boxes!

AmyK said...

Oh wait, maybe you didn't use those boxes and I can still sneak in?! From a closer look at the photo, you may have done containers?

Susan said...

Your blog is as beautiful as Viv. Sounds and looks like she is doing so well. Keep up the fabulous work.

Susan