"Look, Mama, I a birdie!"
Viv played dress up with her old Halloween costume and my wedding veil while I got ready this morning.
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
7 comments:
So beautiful!
I love this! Dress up is one of my favorites! Did she also sing Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl? ;)
I am so behind with all going on right now and being in the hospital. I love all your joys in june!! Vivian is SO ADORABLE!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Hannah! I hope it was a good one! :-)
Viv is just getting MORE adorable!!!!
Okay... this pic really threw me for a loop. Viv's expression... priceless. She looks very much the nearly three year-old that she is! Sigh!
No other word for this picture other than "magical"!
Post a Comment