6.11.2010

Joy in June : Candles

The other night while we were enjoying this:
Vivian was at home with my parents making this:
My mom told me Vivian carefully attached each cake and candle to the banner herself.  It was hanging on the dining room wall when Vince and I got home from dinner and it has been bringing me joy ever since.

(Fab-u peonies from Vince are also a lovely little dose of joy.)

12 comments:

Susannah said...

you are in big trouble. your birthday was sandwiched between the days saw you this week???? BIG trouble. seriously.

Susannah said...

http://goodbuthard.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-to-you.html

karolina said...

happy birthday hannah!

Victoria Nelson said...

happy birthday my dear friend. it's official. we need to get together soon and celebrate! =)
you are so loved...
xo,
vic

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you had such a nice birthday dinner date with Vince! Could that beautiful plate of dessert treats look any more delicious?! I hope you two enjoyed every last morsel!

And, how stinkin' cute is that birthday banner?!

Landry said...

WAIT! When was this momentous occasion?? My birthday is Monday and I had no idea that you were Gemini, too!!

Happy belated birthday, dear friend!

greta ott said...

ahhhh!!! I cant believe I for got your birthday! hope your day was grand my friend. . . you deserve it!

brandonsmom said...

happy birthday! i love the sweet banner and beautiful flowers. looks like dinner was yummy too! :)

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! The banner is adorable and the flowers are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday! Looks like you had a lovely night out and what a treat to come home to!

Love,
Mary and Caden

Catherine L said...

Happy birthday! What beautiful celebrations

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Happy belated birthday, Hannah! It looks like you had a great day!