10.31.2008

What's Sweet And Spotty...

...and a little snotty (in the nose, not the 'tude, as I like to say)?

Vivian the Ladybug!




Granny Lorraine carved this Vivian pumpkin, complete with a carrot nose and battery operated tea light inside. We love it! Thanks, Granny!

And this ladybug wishes you a very


And a glimpse at Halloween past. What a difference a year makes - last year newborn clothes were so big on her little body and we waited with anxious hearts for her original surgery date. This year she's 18 lbs of engaging, peek a booing and silly lovable fun.

18 comments:

Renatiux said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADYBUG!!!!!

Carrie said...

She looks SO grown up in these pics. What a cutie. Happy halloween!

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!

anna

Jennie said...

Definately the nicest "treat" for me today to see how happy and lovely Vivian looks in her costume! Happy Halloween!

AmyK said...

Happy Halloween! That is one bug I want to eat!

Unknown said...

Definitely the cutest ladybug EVER...Kennedy was an "elegant" witch...(just put a picture up now).

I hope the girls can meet too some day. Are you going to the conference next summer in Chicago?

Kelly said...

Hannah,
your little girl is starting to look so much like you! Those lips! She's such a cutie!!!!

angie said...

SOOO cute! She looks great in red, by the way!

Amy, Mike and Ben Russo said...

What a super cute ladybug!

LisaAnn said...

Oh my goodness, Vivian is too cute in that costume!

Anonymous said...

Miss Vivian is the cutest ladybug! It is so fun to see how much she has grown in a year-what a big girl. Love the costume Hannah!

Auntie Sarah said...

What an adorable Ladybug! and I definitely agree- she looks terrific in red. Maybe because it brings out the reddish tones in her hair.

Crystal M. said...

What an adorable little ladybug!!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Catherine L said...

Look how wonderful her sitting and stretching is! Her upper body strength is so strong and she makes a perfect ladybird (that's Brit for ladybug)

greta ott said...

too cute! love the back pack body thing.
vivi sure is a cutie.

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

What a cute ladybug you are, Miss Vivian! I bet you were the hit of Halloween!

Karen Rock said...

Viv look soooo cute!! Can she ever look any LESS cute mo matter WHAT she wears?? We have been having some PC problems and should have our pics up soon of our Lily Bug:).

Love to you three!
Karen, Jim and Lily

Kristi said...

Ok... so I have missed so much with all our craziness! So cute signing and peek-a-booing... and just when I thought that she couldn't possibly be any cuter, she IS! :-)
The CUTEST ladybug I have EVER seen! :)
And... lets talk about all that sitting and reaching! So impressive... keep up all the hard work Mama and Daddy Bugs! :)

love,
Kristi