Vivi looks like such a BIG girl here in that cute cap sleeved shirt! I love the Lady gaga mix, Airplane song and of course Imogen Heap. Fun mix..we hope you had a good Bday Wed.(Vivi mastered "happy birthday" greeting just in time for lots of Bdays!) What movie is the Tori song from?
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
3 comments:
LOVE.
listening with monrovia NOW!
Vivi looks like such a BIG girl here in that cute cap sleeved shirt! I love the Lady gaga mix, Airplane song and of course Imogen Heap. Fun mix..we hope you had a good Bday Wed.(Vivi mastered "happy birthday" greeting just in time for lots of Bdays!) What movie is the Tori song from?
Definitely no judgey judgey :-)
Hee hee... I think I will have to borrow that line! :-)
Post a Comment