30 months - two and a half years - of this absolute ray of sunshine and dose of joy.
So, so thankful.
♥ Hi, Mama! Wobe! Hi Mama! Robe!
This is what wakes me up in the (very early) morning. Vivian says it fast, she says it slowly; she says it loudly and quietly; she says it happily and annoyed-ly. She says it again and again, half asleep, until I walk into her room. Then she smiles SO BIG and says Hi, Mama!, absolutely delighted to see me (in the very early morning). At which point I forget that it is dark and early, and my heart swells with gratitude that I get to wake up to this girl's voice each day.
♥ Dat way? Dat way! Yeah. Dat way. That way? That way. Yeah. That way.
Accompanied by a pointing finger to show which way she thinks we should go.
♥ Daddy, weh ah-wu? or Baby, weh ah-wu? Daddy, where are you? Baby, where are you?
Said while crawling and looking for lost person or object.
♥ Moo-yic woom and more moo-yic Music room and more music
The office/guest room has been dubbed the music room by our dancing, music loving daughter. When one song ends, Viv doesn't miss a beat and quickly asks for more.
♥ Dooo-wwn, Dooo-wwwn, Baby, Doooo-wn, Down, Down, Down, Down
Hearing my kid sing "Dooooown, Dooooown, Baby are you down, down, down, down" as we drive to school in the morning makes me smile each and every time. Is there a better way to start a day?
♥ Daddy, sirt on! Daddy, shirt on!
Vivian is quick to tell Vince to put a shirt on the second he gets up in the morning. She often specifies color, as in: Daddy, le-lo sirt on! Daddy, yellow shirt on!
♥ Ready yet? Yah, tootie ready. Ready yet? Yah, cookie ready.
Overheard while she's baking up a storm in her little kitchen.
♥ He-ing ai on! Hearing aids on!
Putting Viv's hearing aids on is usually the very first thing I do when Miss V wakes up, but heaven forbid I should get distracted making my coffee in the dark 5 o'clock hour...Ha!
These are words I never thought I'd hear in the midst of months of hearing aid boot camp, and I consider them music to my ears.
♥ Yah, Nooooo (said softly and lilts at end), No tay-tu, O-tay! Yes, No, No thank you, OK
Little words. But I love them. They're a recent addition to Viv's lexicon and I don't take them for granted for a second.

10 comments:
I love a chatty girl and I love Vivian (and you, too, Hannah). :) I just wish I could hear the words myself. Keep on talking away, Viv!
she is talking up a storm! it is just so precious!(especially the early morning routines) and her new hair style is just adorable!!
Wow!! That is amazing! I love it when little ones mispronounce words-it is too adorable!! Sounds like Viv and Caden are on the same schedule. Mr. Caden and daddy were having coffee together at 4:50a.m. this morning.
XOXO,
Mary
I am overjoyed just reading about what Viv is saying these days. What a blessing and joy she is!
Lots of love,
Victoria, Justin, and "Mo-ya-ya"
(Viv-speak for Moriah)
What a smart little girl you are!!
Oh... I need me a "Viv-speak-in-person-fix" in a bad way!
You've changed so much in just a handful of months, sweet girl!
Happy 2 1/2 to you, Viv!
(And, happy 2 1/2 to you to H+V!!!)
I love reading about your growing vocabulary, Miss Vivian! You are amazing!!
I love that she asks for her hearing aids on, love it! Can't wait to see her again soon, so excited to hear those sweet words!
Hannah,
I stop by to check in on you and your family now and again, she is such a precious lil thing! But I HAD to tell you today after you posted these pics - holy COW does she look like Vince!!
Wow! Vivian is really chatting things up. Way to go sweet girl and momma!
Post a Comment