2.06.2010

Rainy Day Tales, Part iii

 
A brief bout of sunshine sent us outside for a walk down the block.
Our neighbor's tree reminds us why we love February.
Then our brief respite turned to wind and rain and we had to make a run for it back home, my hands full of Vivian, pushtoy and big camera.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

I smiled at the image of you trying to manage Viv and all the stuff, Hannah! :-) Been there, my friend! Loads of fun trying to grow arms like an octopus as you run, isn't it?! :-)

Glad you got out, even if for a short walk. Pic of the tree is just lovely.

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Seriously, you guys already have blooms on your trees??? I am SOOO jealous!! We have 5 inches of snow on the ground here and won't be seeing any type of bloom here for another 2 months! Gosh, I am SO ready for spring already!

Love all the new pics of Miss Vivian this week, especially the ones of her with David Brown. Priceless!

aka-mama said...

oli and i have been enjoying the blossoms as we drive around town...and i have been noticing the birds chirping...hurry up spring...bring on the sun.

aka-mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie said...

i want that darling brown coat in my size!

Crystal M. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them all, I am sorry about all the rain, I wish we would get some rain to help melt the snow...LOL! Max and Amy are great they sent us a sweet card as well.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

brandonsmom said...

viv darling, i love/want/need your jacket! so stylish, girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Please, please send some of that sunshine our direction. We too are tired of the gloomy days of winter. Love that picture of the blossom - a bit of hope that spring is indeed around the corner!

Jennie said...

Love Viv's outfit!