By the skin of its teeth, this day turned from gloomy to sunny.
By the skin of our teeth, we're wishing you a very happy Valentine's day with our favorite song about skidamarinks, skidamarink-a-doos and I love yous (in the midst of outside play, so there are sticks, impromptu steps and crows involved, too).
Hoping your day has been full of sweetness, treats and love!
2.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness!!!
Cutest song... forgot about that one! How? I don't know?!
But... I can tell you for certain, it has never sounded or looked so cute! I can't wait to show Preston!
Seriously, Hannah. I cannot believe how much Vivian has changed since October. It's really unbelievable. I love that she saw other things in the shape change of the pine needle. I love that she wanted to walk right over to you when you started to sing. I love that she chatted about other things and piped in with the right lyric when you paused.
I just love you both to pieces!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
(So glad your day turned from gloomy to sunny!)
OMG! That is all I can say, OMG! So darn adorable, it hurts me! You two are quite the duo as well! Happy Heart Day!
aw so cute and sweet. loved that song from the 'elephant show' in my younger days. :)
OMG! This is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! Viv you are such a little doll!
Soooo cute! I love that song. You two are absolutely adorable.
So sweet! I love listening to Vivian talk (and sing ya'lls oh so sweet song) :O)
Kim
I echo Kristi! OMG...and seriously...how in the world has she changed so quickly!?!? WOW! WOW! WOW! I am constantly blown away with her progress. You are an amazing team!
From Preston...
"Yay, Vivian!!! Good show!!!" all shouted with enthusiastic clapping!
:-)
Very cute!! Love it!! Happy belated Valentines Day.
Parker asked me to play this again and again and again...He is in LOVE
Hannah,
Adorable!! She is so darn smart!! I cracked up when she said "banana". That pine needle really did look like a banana. She is amazing!!
Love,
Mary and Caden
Is it possible to get any cuter than this? The two of you warm my heart. And btw, she is extremely musical, but I'm sure you already knew that!
Post a Comment