Bummer. Our plans to visit my sister Sarah got postponed because Auntie and Tio are sick today (hope you're feeling better, guys!).

The rain we were waiting for yesterday is here. It has been drippy, wet and windy all day. We were playing some covers of
my favorite guilty pleasure,
Down, by Jay Sean on YouTube and Viv started dancing. What can I say, the girl's got moves! Soon enough we were all dancing and singing (though you'll never find video proof of Vince and me dancing!). Definitely my J in J for this rainy day.
11 comments:
Work it, Bib-bi-bem!
SXSW, are you ready for this girl?
Thanks for adding to our J in J today!
:)
Too cute!
That was so cute! I love the dancing on hands and feet! Once again.... absolutely adorable!
Kim
Awesome moves Viv! And what better outfit for a dance party! That was hilarious and beautiful!!
LOVE IT!!! Vivian I hope one day we can all dance together, you rock girlfriend!!
oh my gosh! I needed to smile, that was so cute!Tio is at a meeting in Santa Clara, and Auntie is at home sneezing her head off. I am SO bummed we couldn't hang out... but that video was great to get my "Dose" of Vivian! Let's put on some good music and dance when we visit next- Promise?!
This girl definitely has moves. Oh my goodness, Viv, you shake your bon bon! We can get Justin in there to join you next time - he's got rythym too. =)
Love this video. Love the Roxy shirt. Love you guys, Victoria
Get into the groove Hannah! Love it and I have to apologise for being a terrible blogger of late whilst I've got my business up and running. It's nice to be back! There are so many things she does that are so Reuben, but I do have to ask, have the tantrums started! OMG this end! Love Catherine and the boys... Cx
Love it!!! Vivian you sure do have the moves! :)
Smiling because of you! :)
LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!
Viv... you rock like no other! Made me smile so HUGE!!!!
Love the head bob while on all fours! And, I think I spied the beginning of the Macarena around 1:05... I actually paused and backed it up!
Can't wait to show this to Preston and Gracie!
(Ooh... and the covers... those boys are soooo talented! Have I been living under a rock?!)
Vivian, this video made me smile so much! You go, girlfriend--you've got some wicked dance moves!! :-)
There's nothing better to cheer you up on a gloomy January day that a great song and a little dancing!
Post a Comment