11.26.2009

Thanksgiving

The first words I heard Vivian say from her crib this morning were "pumpkin pie!" I think that about says it all. So many blessings to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.




And a favorite Thanksgiving poem:

7 comments:

Victoria Nelson said...

happy thanksgiving! so much to be thankful for.
vivian sure has got it right. pumpkin pie indeed! mmm mm good. =)

we are thankful for having wonderful friends like you.

much love,
justin, victoria, and moriah
p.s. also thankful for friends who let us borrow their laptops for longer than what they said they would! ;-)

The Claytons said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope yall had a wonderful day!


The Clayton Family
John, Kim, Johnathan, Christopher, Tyler & Cameron

Unknown said...

hope was magical

AmyK said...

Gobble, Gobble dear Maniago Family! I love that poem! Are those yours and Viv's drawings...so cute!

Crystal M. said...

Very sweet!!
Crystal and Eva

Kristi said...

Gotta love a girl who wakes up thinking about dessert!

I thoroughly enjoyed taking a trip down "Benbo Thanksgiving Memory Lane!"

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I am so incredibly thankful for you... so thankful.
Much, much love, friends!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I am finally getting caught up on all my blog reading this week! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!