My sweet girl is 28 months today, and I think this is the best Christmas ever. She loves pretend "no-o" (snow), saying "Ow, ow, ow" (Ho, ho, ho) while holding her belly and looking at Christmas lights with me.
It's our first December without surgery for Vivian. I don't take that for granted for a second.
It's our first December without surgery for Vivian. I don't take that for granted for a second.

Viv's favorite deer and snowman down on the corner and her favorite neighbors' tree with lights - "Bet-ee, Al, li!"(Betty, Al, lights!)
2 ♥ Decorating the Christmas tree and telling stories about the ornaments from years past
3 ♥ Aunt Augusta's sugar cookies
4 ♥ Listening to the Love, Actually soundtrack and Rat Pack Christmas
5 ♥ Driving down our favorite Christmas Tree Lanes to look at all the lights
6 ♥ Watching A Christmas Story
7 ♥ Acts of kindness
8 ♥ Downtown tree lighting
9 ♥ San Francisco



6 comments:
1. are those CUPCAKE ornaments?
2. LOVE that this is a surgery-free season.
3. i brought you treats on tuesday but we came SOOO late so i didn't see you. so maybe i had to eat them? oops. i decided they wouldn't still be yummy tomorrow.
Yay for surgery free!!! I love this post, totally gets me in the spirit! XOXOXO
so lovely! looks like so much fun. yay for the christmas story + thanks for reminding me! -- i must not miss it this year. the school scenes were filmed in my home town (sigh)... :)
I love holiday traditons and I love YOUR holiday traditions. So neat!
And hip, hip, hooray for a surgery-free December!!
:)
So happy for a surgery-free December for sweet Vivian! Merry Christmas!
~LOVE that this is a surgery-free December!
~LOVE Great Aunt Augusta's sugar cookies(making more today!), LOVE revisiting memories with old ornaments (we each get a new ornament every holiday that represents our year,too!), LOVE all the lights... have our tree on ALL the time.
~LOVE how magical this time of year is, especially when seen through the eyes of our children!
Post a Comment