11.21.2009

Ummm. Wow.

Viv's napping, and I'm sitting here in utter shock. Someone pinch me!



Still a long road ahead...but, wow.

23 comments:

Landry said...

WOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Had Vince and Viv been practicing to surprise you?! That is outstanding that you caught it on camera!! We are so proud of you, Viv (and Hannah and Vince!) and know that this is just the first of many giant accomplishments which you will approach with your signature gusto...

The Claytons said...

That is so cool! Go Vivian!!!!! Such a great accomplishment :O)

Sara said...

Oh Hannah! I totally get your excitement!!!!!! I remember Madelie's first steps....a few months shy of age two she took a few steps while I was half watching something on TV. I noticed her taking a few steps and I got so excited she sat down and looked up at me to figure out what happened. I then called my parents and left a very loud and excited message on their machine, which they kept for a long time.

Way to GO Vivian! We PINK girls are so excited about your first steps!!! You continue to make us so proud!

Sending our excitement from WI!!!

Jennifer Knott Lavagnino said...

WOW!!! Yeah, Miss Vivian!!! She is so awesome.

Amy B said...

Yay!!!! We here in Atlanta are very proud and excited for you!

Look out, Hannah, she'll be running in no time!

Auntie Sarah said...

Dad called me.. Renato and I watched the video together, and got misty eyed watching it. we are SO PROUD of Miss Vivi! Auntie Sarah and Tio Tato =+)

aka-mama said...

I love, love, love that video!! Seeing Miss Vivian in action, hearing her talk and proud mama and daddy! (not to mention Miss Vivian is very proud of herself too-as she should be!!) Amazing!! I have watched it a few times and can't wait to share it with Oli and D in the morning!!

YAY MISS VIVIAN!!

Michele said...

Aww, this was just the sweetest. Good job Mis Viv!!

Chez Family said...

YAY! So exciting! Just loved the video. Such a blessing to share these exciting moments with you guys. Thank you for sharing and always thinking of you all! We are back up on December 15. Not sure if the cath will show we need a surgery right away, but if so let's please get together. Luke and I would just LOVE to see you and Miss Vivian.

Sending much love and Big hugs,
Terra

Susannah said...

YAY YAY YAY! weren't we just talking on thursday about longer seasons and how she seemed moments away...wow. this is AWESOME !!!!!! you rock. and so do viv & vince..

Anonymous said...

SO excited to open up your blog and see Vivian walking and hear your excitement! I still remember Sara's excitement when Maddie starting walking! My heart is so happy for you.
Love from Wisconsin.
Sara and Maddie's Aunt Karen

aka-mama said...

Olivia's mouth literaly dropped open when she watched. My eyes filled with tears again!! Yay Miss Vivian we are so proud of you!

Victoria Nelson said...

beautiful. joyful. exciting. amazing.
we're blessed to share these moments with you.
love you, friends.

Crystal M. said...

AMAZING!! You got Vivian!!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

greta ott said...

wow! so exiting. I love hearing her sweet voice.
happy thanksgiving you three!!

brandonsmom said...

omg! what a big girl! she's going to be dating in no time. :) i still remember when she did the butt-scootch to get around.

Erin said...

HOLY MOLY VIV! You're a rockstar! This is awesome stuff. I am SO proud of you!

We are very excited!!!
Love,
Erin and Hannah :)

Shari said...

YAY Vivi! I can't wait to hug, squeeze and kiss you this weekend! We love you!

Lynn W said...

I feel like I just watched a miracle. I can only imagine how it felt to you. Congrats!! You and Vinnie are doing such a good job. go Miss Vivian.
Hugs from Arkansas, Lynn

Kristi said...

Oh. My. Goodness!
Vivian, you are amazing!
I have a huge smile on my face and big tears in my eyes! Your mama shared with me that you'd accomplished this amazing feat, but I hadn't yet had the chance to log on and watch until now.

What a special, miraculous treat just in time for Thanksgiving!
We are all so very proud of you!!!
Sending you big hugs and kisses,
K+J+g+p
(Oh... AND... we LOVE hearing all your talking!!! H- she has changed so much in just a month!!!)

AmyK said...

Oh my god! I was just catching up on my Benbo reading and to my wonderful surprise! I cannot wait to see it in person and hug that sweet little girl! Love her so much!

AmyK said...

OK, I watched again! I am crying, this is just so precious! And I love her little - Oh yeah Mama! I can't stand it, so freakin' adorable!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Yay, Vivian!!! So excited for you guys! This put the biggest smile on my face, watching this video! I love Vivian's talking and expressions throughout too--so excited and proud of herself! Vivian, you're a doll!