11.27.2008

Happy Thanksgiving




Unheard Music
Brian Andreas

Don't you hear it? she asked & I shook my
head no & then she started to dance &
suddenly there was music everywhere & it
went on for a very long time & when I
finally found words all I could say was
thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Precious. I love that. And I love this picture of Viv. We missed you two this week!! Glad to be home. Talk to you soon!

Shari said...

I love this picture of Vivian. Oh so cute. Hope you three had a wonderful holiday. We miss you! Love, Shari, Adam & Brandon

Crystal M. said...

Adorable picture, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we did and I know we all had a lot to be thankful for.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Hannah! We are thankful for your beautiful blog...

Denise & Mason

Anonymous said...

Hannah - loved sharing turkey with you, Vince and Vivian. Delicious caramel pumpkin pie!!! post the recipe for all!!!! Hugs and tickles to that precious little girl of yours! What a fun evening. xx MJ

greta ott said...

happy thanksgiving cute family.

Auntie Sarah said...

Hannah I love the Michael Andreas poem! how lovely! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day (and leftovers dinner) with you all. I got a good dose of Vivi til Christmas. And how special to witness her say "Mama"!

Karen Rock said...

Hannah:

Vivian is sooo adorable. I am so thankful to know you and Viv. And for Lily and I to "pea" in the same "pod" as you (ok that sounded a LITTLE weird but you know what i mean.) I can't say anough about your blog and your support to all of us:))).