10.06.2009

A-pa! And Mo A-pa!*


On Sunday Vivian and I headed north to see Auntie Sarah (my sister) and Tio Tato. Gabriel Farm was the perfect setting for a Sunday afternoon of fall apple picking!

On the lane to the fuji apples
I totally have apple orchard daydreams (remember the movie Baby Boom?).

With An-tee!

Fuji and Golden Delicious Apples


Love and snuggles!



Like mother like daughter. She's so my kid. (We both close our eyes a lot in photos, just usually not at the same time. I call these gems "Hannah specials.")

Happy! A-pee!

And then we went back and danced to Peruvian ska music with Tio Tato and went out for pizza to celebrate his birthday!

Here's a trip down memory lane and a yummy apple crisp recipe.

*Translated: Apples! And More Apples!

9 comments:

greta ott said...

we picked apples too on Sunday! yahoo for fall family fun!

Chez Family said...

Love this post! Actually I love them all :) Things have been a little crazy on this end, so I have not had a moment to say hello. However, I am always checking in and always thinking of you all! Viv just makes my heart melt. When I am having an off day I just love to see her beautiful smile and spirit. Sure hope when we head up again we can visit. Luke said he wants to give Vivian one of his friends (stuffed animal) :) He said she really knows how to love huh mom? He has such a soft heart for a little guy.
Always praying and thinking of you.
xoxo Terra

Shari said...

i miss you when you don't post.. (no guilt or anything) just LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear all about Vivian's adventures! Miss you all.

amy and mighty max said...

Is she really talking that much these days? Wow! So impressive my friend...sooooo impressive!!!

Kristi said...

Yummy! Nothing more delish than a juicy, fresh picked apple while still in the orchard!
The pics are soooo cute... as always... lovin' the 'Hannah Specials' and completely adore the "A-pee" pic of the two of you. It's sheer joy captured!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Love these pics of your trip to the apple orchard! What fall fun! Vivian gets more adorable every week--if that's possible!

joan said...

Hoping this will become one of your traditions and I can tag along next year. Hee hee! Looks like you had a fabulous afternoon. Love the pictures!

Rachel said...

Looks like a wonderfully perfect day! I am blown away at how much Viv has grown since I last caught up with you!

And I am a total photo hog... I loved all those happy memories you captured!

Glad to know school is going well (and where on earth did you get that awesome art table for Viv?!? :)

Crystal M. said...

Looks like you all have been having a great time!!
Enjoy your beautiful weather!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva