Finally. Fall felt like it was here today.
Rustling leaves and wind.
Spiced pumpkin candle burning.
Dancing in the kitchen with Vivian while Aunt Augusta's sugar cookies baked.
9.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
6 comments:
I loved it too! Bought a pumpkin today, and made pumpkin butter!! that and baked some cinnamon sticks in the oven. I love fall....love it!
what cuteness. i love fall cozy sweaters and warm drinks and cute little girls all bundled up!
we were sad to miss school too; monrovia was coughing in a scary way, super runny nose and she (literally) face planted yesterday on cement (so possible broken nose :( we'll see). i thought it would be better to keep her home than get other kiddos sickypants.
Oh so very cute!
Don't you just love fall?!
There is this feeling of renewal I get in the fall - - one I think many people associate with spring - - but for me, it's the fall. Maybe it's the new school year and all the promise and potential it represented for me as a student... I don't know. Now I feel that for Gracie, too. Whatever it is, I love it! And I love seeing Miss Viv lovin' the way it feels on the lawn! :-)
Love the new pics. You are sweet as always!!
I mad golden delicious applesauce yesterday! I have a container JUST for Vivian to enjoy! it is very cinnamon-y i hope you guys like it!
I Love these happy photos of Viv. They make me smile every time I hit refresh and see them again. I always love a new post, but this one is a great daily repeat. :)
Much Love and Hugs,
Erin and Hannah
Post a Comment