10.10.2009

9 Things : Oops

For the first time in 26 months, I went through the whole day without realizing it was the 9th. I thought about it earlier in the week but by the time Friday rolled around it was off my radar. With good reason though - my dear friend Jennifer was here from Sacramento to hang out with us. Jennifer and I met freshman year of college when we lived on the same floor in our dorm. She's awesome, you'd love her. Viv's borderline obsessed with Auntie Jennifer.


"Auntie buh" said Vivian. And that is why Auntie Jennifer wore Viv's bow.

♥We got Starbucks for the drive to school.
♥We went to speech therapy. Viv's working on lip rounding and blowing.
♥We ate a yummy breakfast at Main Street Coffee Company and ran into my parents, who were doing the same thing.
♥Jennifer changed a flat tire on her car. I tried to learn by watching, but was mostly just impressed.
♥We roamed around Anthropolgie and Viv fell asleep in the stroller. Can you imagine the sweet dreams you would have napping in a store like Anthropologie?
♥We had Mexican food for lunner (lunch/dinner).
♥We played in the backyard.
♥Vivian got delirious between bath and bedtime. "Yah! Yah! Yah!" It was entertaining.
♥With Viv tucked in snugly in bed, Vince, Jennifer and I re-watched "The Office" (we watched it Thursday night, too). Best episode ever. Loved it.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Hannah, I LOVED The Office episode too! I rewatched it on Hulu this morning and cried again. I laughed, I cried...I did it all. And I was astounded when I saw them do the dance down the aisle. I cried and laughed all over again. :)

We are such kindred spirits.

Susannah said...

i just want you to know that my post today is in your honor. ;)

Karen Rock said...

I love all Viv's words!! Lily is babbling like crazy now and is starting to imitate us big time:). I have some pics on FB too.

Victoria Nelson said...

yeah! justin and i just watched the episode on the internet. LOOOOOVED it!! =)
love you guys more,
V

Kristi said...

I love that you were so busy living & enjoying your life that the date slipped your mind! :-)