That's kind of a weird sentence, I know. You may remember my February-focused mild obsession with blossoming plum and cherry trees. (And the fact that I think they smell like corn tortillas, in a flowery way.)
To be frank, it wasn't hard to find joy in January this year because it didn't feel like January at all. More like May. I didn't have to endure the gloom and doom of a looong January - which is why I wasn't quite ready for the beautiful sight. I feel like I didn't quite earn it this year.
+++++++++
I have some projects I'm hoping to get done this month. That's the loose theme in my mind for February - projects. If I actually finish anything I start, or start anything on my list, I'll share. Today we finally had some gloomy weather, and gloomy weather makes me want to do projects. Or it makes me insanely sloth-like.


5 comments:
Can't wait to see your projects! My project this month(ok-this weekend-one project a month is good) is to make hand made Valentine's with Olivia...she wants to use doilies.
I LOVE the "weird" sentence!!!
You could start a great novel (or novella!) with a sentence like that! :-)
i agree. the rainy/dreary/gray is no fun. i could never live in the pacific northwest.
bring on the sunshine!!!
(but a good weepies kind of day)
Blossoms... I always think of them when I think of Benbo
Very pretty I can not wait for our trees to bloom, we finally had a nice weekend and the snow is melting.
Enjoy your fab feb days!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment