1.11.2009

J in J : Walk



As part of "Hearing Aid Boot Camp" (which is going better...but oh, my!...I did not reach the New Year's Day goal, but we're getting there), I bought an older used stroller on Craigslist that has a handlebar that swings forward and back, allowing me to push it while looking at Vivian. And of course I love looking at her as we walk, but the main reason I felt this was a prudent purchase was that I can now have Vivian wear her hearing aids while we're walking. When I see her pull it out, it goes right back in!

It's fun to watch her look all around, spot things, sign things, eat snacks out of the snack tray...and know that she's not chewing up or choking on her earmold!

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

Eva has this thing called an Otoclip it hooks onto the hearing aid and then you clip it to their clothes so if they pull them out they will not go flying across the room. They come in cute colors and charaters.
Here is a link to help you...
http://www.westone.com/hearing/OC/OtoClips.html
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva