Moriah, Viv's other half and dear little friend, has gone to the ER this morning, as she has had severe GI pain for awhile. Please send Miss Moriah and her wonderful parents, Victoria and Justin, healing and comforting thoughts and prayers.
We haven't met in person yet, but Victoria and I decided some time ago that our girls are two peas in a pod, and we so look forward to our sweet, smiley and love-buggy little girls playing together in the years to come...I'm picturing dress up tea parties at the Huntington Library under the shade of blossoming citrus trees.
We love you, Nelson family!
I just found this photo in our archives. It's from our LA trip when I was pregnant with Benbo - at my insistance we stopped at the Huntington Library on our way to the airport. I hadn't even developed my love of squirrels yet, but Vince captured this frisky little guy in the climbing rose arbor as we walked in the gardens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment