Last night was a little rough. Viv woke up congested and with labored breathing, and so it was a long night. We'll visit her pediatrician today just to play it safe, though I'm sure it'll likely just be diagnosed as a cold, complicated by the fact that she only has one breathing nostril.
Anyhow, this song, The Show, by Lenka has been on heavy repeat all morning as I intermittently sip lukewarm coffee and feed Viv bits of milk. It's the perfect dose of lovely for a dreary and sleepish (and dare I say - snotty) morning. Maybe it'll brighten your day, too. Or maybe you've got your own soundtrack in heavy rotation this morning already - if so, do tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Uhmmm... nice, it reminds me of Sarah's favorite singer Lisa Hannigan... here a sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P5EQ-XTvcQ
My favorite song that I can listen over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... always "Blue Monday" ;-)
so, chase and i have watched this over and over and over! we've been enjoying it for days! thanks for the great find!
Post a Comment