12.04.2007

I Could Just Eat Her Up

Honestly. Move over, leftover soup, yummy as it may be. Miss Vivian has this mama totally smitten. I am so blessed to have this little snuggle muffin to cuddle with on cold December days (is it really December already?).

Back on November 9, six weeks felt like such a long time. Now we're down to 18 days till surgery. And once again, I have this overwhelming need to soak every second with my daughter up, mixed with this underlying feeling of denial and sadness and tears. Tears, that if allowed to start, may not stop. {Oh! She just started smiling on her playmat. A reminder from daughter to mama to just enjoy. Enjoy.}


3 comments:

angie said...

can't get enough of those cheeks!

AmyK said...

OMG, I want to eat her up too! She is just scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!! I just love those chubby cheeks and the little double chin!! She is growing so big! It's hard to resist those big eyes and the smiles!! Yummy!!