+Seeing People arrive home from work, Christmas lights, a bright pink sunset, Vivian snuggled up in the stroller+Smelling Someone's dinner cooking (chicken teriyaki?), laundry drying in someone's garage (Tide?)
+Hearing Someone practice piano, tennis balls hit back and forth at the park's courts, the crunch of leaves, leaves and more leaves underfoot
+Feeling Toasty on the inside from walking briskly, cold nose and ears, heart rate increase from brisk, brisk walking
+Tasting Hot Chocolate when we returned to home sweet home

2 comments:
I truly love the way you see and experience life! You have made me stop, look, and breathe in the world a little more deeply. Thanks Hannah!
How funny- someone at school just told me that she saw me on a walk with Olivia and Diego this week "pretty late" and that it was "getting dark" and "cold." I love pulling them around the neighborhood in their wagon at this time-as everyone rushes home from work-I slow down and enjoy my time with them! I love that you too are enjoying this time with Vivian. Bundle up and enjoy your walks!
Post a Comment