11.08.2007

Update {1.5}

So, no word on when Viv's surgery will be rescheduled for, but it's not going to be tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about that, but mostly I'm at peace with it. Will let you know when we know more.


Chiropractor (thanks for reco, CL!) says I have a pinched nerve and that my back and neck muscles are "very, very angry". I am still in utter pain (I think I told Vince it may be worse than birthing a baby...oh, the drama!) but Chiropractor says I should get better in another visit or two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I know this must be hard-mixed emotions- but look at it this way...another day to spend with Vivian at home watching the squirrels and cuddling her! Keep us posted! And hopefully your feeling better soon!!

Heather G. said...

i missed you last night - we are going to try to schedule a more regular dinner meeting - i hope to see you next time. the girls pointed me to your lovely blog so i just spent the morning shirking work and reading up on your life. i wish you and vince all the best through this tough time. you are definitely in my thoughts. one of these weekends i will stop by to catch up, see your house, and meet your little precious - i just keep getting sick and don't want to bring my germs around. i do miss your company. i'll check back for your updates :)

AmyK said...

Oh my! Well, the good news is that your neck should be in shape before Vivi's surgery. Sorry that you have prepare yourself all over again, but a bit more snuggle will make it all better ;)

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I'm sorry Vivian's surgery has been postponed. Stanford told me the same thing the day before Sarah was born - that they were too crowded and would have to postpone my appointment for a manual version (a procedure in which the doctor turns a breech baby the right way). Sarah and I were so irritated that we went ahead and went into labor, and we showed up at the very same L&D counter the next morning!

Just a tale to take your mind off things for awhile. Can you ever possibly go to a neck-care yoga class, e.g. at the California Yoga Center in Mountain View?

Sending much love,
Jessica Hope