

You see, I had just finished painting this room the day Miss Vivian decided she was ready to come out into the world. On my "to do" list written on the evening of August 8th are quite literally the words "organize office." So now, 3 months and a bit later, it's time to revisit this task.
By the end of the week, I want this space decluttered, with at least the beginnings of organization and a few decorative touches. I'll post the results. Thanks for a little bit of healthy peer pressure. Clearly I need it.

2 comments:
Now I have a visual of where you sit and blog.... different that what I visioned...but a space where you write amazing entries! I love that you were painting on Vivian's birthday-perhaps she wanted to see your color choices. I did my office/garage a few weekends ago-it is a great feeling to have some organization. (even better to know it is still organized!)
I love how you are making it happen! You rock!
Post a Comment