11.15.2007

To Do List

It worked! I got so much done today. I even got dressed and ate breakfast and lunch! I might have to use this trick again.

  • start hanging pictures in dining room, hallway and Vivian's room I'll do Viv's room tonight or tomorrow.
  • change sheets
  • call about flu shot
  • thank you notes
and of course...
  • kiss & hug that cute baby o' mine Easy, Peasy!
  • sing a new song (Skidamarink is getting old) New song: Godspeed by Dixie Chicks--I sing it this way, though: "Sweet dreams, little [Viv]. Oh, my love will fly to you each night on angels' wings." She smiled a lot--I think we've got ourselves a new song (till I wear this one out!).
  • walk around the neighborhood for 45 minutes

2 comments:

angie said...

hannah, your blogs make me smile, i'm glad i know you!

Mindy and Tyler said...

I read your blog everyday and just envision your home being this place of peace and love. Vivian is so lucky to have you as her mommy.