5.12.2012

Pie Party

To celebrate Lukey-Pie's first birthday, we had a little extended family party the week after he turned one.
It was a simple and sweet celebration.  Vince and I were a super-pie team:
He made meyer lemon cream pies with graham cracker crumbles in mason jars (definitely the winning pie).  I made mini blueberry and apricot pies with ridiculous mini lattice (super cute, not anything awesome to eat), vanilla whoopie pies (meh) and a last minute buttermilk pie because Vince was worried we wouldn't have enough (shouldn't have worried about having enough pie, but it was the runner up in deliciousness).  My mom made yummy mini chocolate cream pies.
It was hot: we played, sipped champagne punch and Viv ended the night on Uncle Tony's motorcycle, the way any good party should, right?


 one year of Luke





3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Happy Birthday little man, I cannot believe you are 1 already!!

Molly said...

Pie for Lukey Pie. So cute Hannah!

Happy birthday, adorable Mr. Luke!

Kristi said...

The theme was too cute!
Simply adore your creativity!

Love the family photo and seriously might have to steal the party hat on each month's pic idea... adorable!