I love Instagram.
Time to blog is rare these days, and Instagram lets me do on the go what I love best about blogging : capture little moments that I don't want to forget. Here are some of those moments that I know I'll never get around to blogging about, dumped into one quickie post. Starting from the most recent:
may.
Captain Cute Salute! Someone's walking more and more each day.
Picnic dinner at the park!
On Mother's Day I tucked Vivian into bed and said, "I love being your mom."
She replied, "I love being your girl."
Vince snapped this quick picture of my heart melting.
This year was my fifth Mother's Day.
It was the first one where all I wanted was a few hours to myself.
Ahhhhhh. It was so lovely.
I had to order a first edition Little Bear book in honor of Maurice Sendak's life.
We are BIG Little Bear fans in this house.
I mean, Father Bear goes fishing in a suit for crying out loud!
And Mother Bear is always pulling cupcakes out of the oven while speaking calmly and lovingly to Little Bear.
(I want to live in these books.)
I love when I order something from Etsy and the seller decorates the envelope and includes little goodies.
Sangria leftovers at a surprise birthday party.
Peek-a-boo.
Shhhhh. In Memorial Church at Stanford.
Picnic at Pudding Hill.
Oh, I love this boy.
april.
Celebrating 7 years of us.
Heart ivy in the backyard.
march.
Trying out goggles at swimming.
Love being her mom.
Smoothie time.
Good cloud-ing in suburbia as we try to beat the rain home from the park (we almost made it).
Gnocchi making.
Mmmm, they were real good.
and way back to january 2011.
The first picture I ever took with Instagram. Probably my favorite.


















4 comments:
Love it!
Thanks for the little trip Hannah! xo
i love vivian's eye glasses. so cool.
SO MANY great shots!
LOVE this post!
(My faves include Luke peeking on the little play structure and Viv with you and Viv with her glasses... and... and...)
:-)
Post a Comment