5.23.2012
Luke {13 months}
At 13 months you like to: walk, sit yourself down in my lap, shake your head "no" with the sweetest smile on your face, take baths, explore outside, eat, move your toy cars and make vrooming noises, drink milk and water from a straw, play in Vivian's room, climb and put everything in your mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
ummm, excuse me mr. lukey luke...could you please slow down a bit? u r such a big boy!
He's vrooming already? I hope Viv is prepared to share her train set, because I'll bet he is going to love it.
I can't believe how big he is getting =)
I love your sweet family.
I feel like I've missed so much these past few months. Especially you turning 1 Luke!!
Also, a happy birthday to one of the best Mommy's I know. It is a joy and honor to watch you be a Mom, Hannah. Hope this day was as beautiful as you are, in every single way.
Love,
Vic
i love everything your big boy is doing! evn better i like when i get to see it with my own two eyes! :) yay for summer school & some lukie coming up soon
Oh.My.Goodness.
So sweet. So big. SO can't wait to finally meet this sweet and busy little love Lukey!
(Can't believe how long it's been since I hopped on here from the computer vs. my phone! I've lurked, but not properly commented!)
Post a Comment