Lukey Pie,
You are 6 months old. It slays me to type that.
Some things I want to remember about you:
You are almost, sometimes, an independent sitter. This month you started sitting with the Boppy, did some tripod-ing and the past few days have been playing around with sitting up on your sweet little bum for increasing amounts of time.
I have not seen any teeth yet, but your drooling is more copious than ever (is that possible?!) and you chew on any and all things:
You had your first trip to the pumpkin patch.
And a lovely stop at the beach for lunch - I still love carrying you in the carrier. So cozy and calming for both of us.
You're not swaddled anymore (sob) and with a little sleep training now fall asleep blissfully happily on your own each evening. The rest of the night is still a crapshoot, but no matter the night's events, you wake up happy and chatting in the morning.
We tried some rice cereal. You didn't totally deject it, but you're not a superfan either.
We had some cold, rainy weather and you were dreamy cute in your hand knit sweater.
I economize time and effort and plop you in the bath with Big Sister. (And by plop, I mean hold onto you tightly.) It's a sweet time for you two. My favorite part is snuggling you in your towel.
You and Daddy are pretty cute together.




7 comments:
happy 6 months Lukey! i cant believe you are already a 1/2 year old! I love your observant and sweet brown eyes and watching your big sister make you laugh! hoping to see you very soon
<3untie Sarah
Oh my goodness. Sweetness & Cuteness. Happy 6 months Lukey! You are way too precious! Love catching up on you all. Vivian is getting so big and just as beautiful as always. Love how she loves on her brother. Love to you all!
xo
Chez Family
happy 6 months mr lukey! I'm loving your bald head, big eyes and that drool-could eat you up! i loved our lunchtime visit this month-I can't get over how big you were!
I miss ur big sister! give her our love!
happy 6 months lukey luke!! justin and i just read up on all your new tricks and adventures. you are a joy, and oh so adorable.
lots of love to you guys,
the nelsons
Happy 1/2 year birthday Mr. Luke!
I love the pics of him chewing on his bead ring and his after eating shot.
He's so dang cute Hannah!
Happy Six-Month Birthday, Luke! You are such a sweetie!
It slayed me to read that he is already six months, even though in my head I do actually know that!
Happy 6 months, sweet Lukey! Love, as always, reading about you through your mama's eyes!
Post a Comment