10.31.2011

Happy Halloween

Luke's sailboat and Viv's "two triangle eyes, heart nose, round mouth and ears (with hearing aids)" jack-o-lantern.


 Little Red Riding Hood (or Big Red Riding Hood if you ask Viv) on her way to Grandmother's house (aka school).  My mom made the lovely hooded cape.


 Big Bad Wolf Luke (or Little Sweet Wolf if you ask Vivian)
Best photo I could wrangle out of these wiggly sweeties

6 comments:

Auntie Sarah said...

ohh i love it! little red riding hood and little "sweet wolf!" love vivian in red; where did u find the ADorable LRRH print fabric for her skirt?

aka-mama said...

Oh I love it! I love the names Viv uses! Too cute!

This is the costume I want for oli and d for next year...and I can be grandma in my jammies all day! Can't wait to show them these cute cute pics!

Happy Halloween!

AmyK said...

Love it all! xoxoxo

Susannah said...

so so so cute!

Crystal M. said...

Adorable pics and adorable kids!!!

Kristi said...

So very cute!
And I adore the hearing aids on the jack-o-lantern!