Last week I walked by Luke's room and caught Vivian rocking SophieBella who was swaddled up on her shoulder. Viv's feet were up and she sang "Barges" while patting her doll's back. She has the routine down to a T. So sweet to catch this moment.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
5 comments:
That is simply precious! xoxoxoxoxo
Vivian is as sweet as ever!
So very sweet!!!
Oh my, this picture is absolutely precious!
love, love this!
Post a Comment