4.12.2011
Mommy With a Strawberry
Viv's not that into drawing and coloring (a little to my chagrin - I could doodle endlessly), but tonight she drew this picture of me with a strawberry. It's her first picture of more than just a happy face. I'm pretty much in love with it (and it pretty accurately shows how I look these days - very round!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Whoa, she drew that by herself? Skills! Come over and give J a lesson!
oh my goodness. this pictures deserves a trip to sprinkles - for both you and viv =)
it's beautiful.
and my friend, you are one of the most beautiful pregnant mamas i've ever seen. just look at me, and i'll make ya feel better with the round factor =)
love you guys,
v
LOVE this!
You could have this made into a charm for a necklace or bracelet... so special! :-)
so cute! and what tiny legs you have, preggers Mama! maybe i should have Vivi draw ME and see what happens!!
Love it! I always enjoy children's art.
Love, love , love!!
Picasso meets Mrs. Potato Head !!Please scan it so you can preserve a digital file of this (the original paper will discolor).
:)
WOW, that is really good! Seems like she gets her momma's talents. Can Jonah and Elliiot get a group rate on a lesson?
Great job Vivian!!!
I'm in love with it too...
Post a Comment