The Head and the Heart. He saw them perform at a SXSW party, knew I'd love them (he was so right), and they've been in constant rotation ever since. Lovelovelove:
I'm thinking a nice little mix of Head and the Heart, Mumford and Sons (in constant rotation since last summer, I don't think I'll ever tire of them) and some Weepies for good measure will be good labor music. Maybe some Cat Stevens thrown in. Any other ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you gotta have some rihanna or balck eyed peas to get that adrenaline pumping =)
j/k
i think you have the perfect mix. i cant wait for baby boy to enter the world rocking out with his mommy and daddy.
yeah!
xoxoxo,
victoria
Oooh! Hadn't ever heard of them, but thoroughly enjoyed that song!
The thought of your labor playlist makes me smile...
Post a Comment