4.14.2011

Catchup

Way back at the end of January our little family hit the road for a getaway to LA.  We took Vivian to Disneyland and also visited some dear friends.  I'm not really a "Disney person" but I can't deny that Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth.  Vince and I had so much fun being there with Viv.  She still talks about it all the time, which is what reminded me that I never recorded these moments.

If you ask Vivian, she'll say her favorite ride was the merry-go-round.  We rode it several times a day.
The girl LOVED Minnie's house.  Frankly, I don't think she knew who Minnie Mouse even was before we arrived, but you can feel the love, right?
 
Loved the old-timey rides from my childhood:
 
 
And the sun!  The warmth! We soaked it all in. 
 And went for a swim at the hotel...
 Such sweet memories for our family of three as we get ready to transition to four...

5 comments:

Michele said...

Viv! You are the cutest of all cuties!!!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Beautiful pics--it looks like it was such a fun trip! Vivian looks like she thoroughly enjoyed herself. Katie loves Minnie, too!

Kristi said...

LOVE that you took this trip :-) and adore these pictures... they are each so priceless, so it's hard to choose a favorite. But that one in her swimsuit... her expression, the way she's sitting, the color... it's just breathtakingly, perfectly Vivian! :-)
(I could go on, you know - - it's what I do! - - the love she has for you and Vince is pouring out of the pics of you together.)

Crystal M. said...

I am a HUGE Disney person so these pics all brought tears to my eyes!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!

Molly said...

Super fun! I can't wait for your transition to a family of four! Hopefully it will be anytime now. :)