4.03.2011

Favorite Part

Tonight before bed I asked Vivian what her favorite part of the day was and she quickly said, "Going to the flower farm!"

My dear friend Jennifer came out to visit today.  We drove way up into the hills to visit a peony farm.  (Oh, yes, that's right.  A farm for my favorite flower ever.)  I walked away with some fresh pressed olive oil (there's also an olive orchard), Jennifer has three new peony plants to call her own and Viv got her favorite memory of the day.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Um... where is this farm of loveliness! DO TELL! :-)
Peonies are the best... like roses on steriods in size, brilliance and scent!
What a great day!
(And, thank you for making me realize that I need to ask Preston about his favorite part of the day more often!)

Crystal M. said...

Very sweet!!

AmyK said...

Gorgeous (the flower and you & Viv)! Your beautiful wedding invitations came vividly to mind!