4.07.2011

Giving In

Towards the end of Vivian's quiet time today (no more nap time for this girl), I heard her calling me.  She was saying "Mommy, want to come snuggle with me?  In my bed?  Mommy?!"
Typically I would ignore a request beckoning me to her room during quiet time...but today I (very happily) gave in. 

It just seemed like the right thing to do.  Don't you think?

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Indeed, I do!

aka-mama said...

I love that you gave in! Who could resist that request?! D often makes the same request while I am trying to do chores...chores can wait, right? He may not want to snuggle his mama when he is older...so I soak up as much snuggle time as possible!

Miss Viv is going to love snuggling with her baby brother!

Sara said...

Most definitely! Never pass up a chance to snuggle....I always remind myself that I won't always have a little girl to snuggle with. :)

Auntie Sarah said...

yes..good choice!!

Victoria Nelson said...

oh man, i don't know how i could ever miss out on an opportunity for a vivian-snuggle either. excellent choice, mama =)

Susan said...

Perfect decision! I snuck over from Thinkpinkalicious to see what Miss Viv is up to and love that she knows mommies need snuggle time with their kids! She's SO sweet!

Molly said...

Always!!!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Who could pass up an invitation like that? Adorable!

AmyK said...

Excellent choice! I'm weak when it comes to the snuggle requests!