Miss Viv woke up Friday after a good night's rest as if Thursday's "throwupping" (as she calls it) never happened.
She has been healthy and happy and I'm so thankful.
We've been enjoying meals outside, time at the farmers' market and park, readinglotsofbooks and lots of snuggles.
Yesterday she said to me "Mommy, you are so cute" as she took my face in her hands.
(Very generous words given that my face and feet are puffy and I feel anything but cute.)
Some dearheart friends surprised me with a trip to afternoon tea today.
It made this Saturday extra lovely and perfect.
Getting tea-drunk with good friends is one of my favorite things.
(And I can't wait to take Vivian out for tea when she gets older.)


2 comments:
Yay for no more throwupping!
(Referred to as "gripping" for the longest time by P!)
Sounds like Viv wasted no time getting back to her regular, side-kicking self!
Your tea date sounds absolutely wonderful! :-)
yay for being tea drunk!!
Post a Comment