The Vivster got sick after school today, poor bug. It's the hottest day of the year and we spent the afternoon with a tupperware bin nearby and Caillou on demand. This popsicle didn't stay in her tummy long, but she sure loved eating it.
When Vince got home, we moved the Caillou and dry toast party to the backyard to enjoy the perfect post-hot-day evening. Way to relax and recuperate, Viv:
3.31.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Boo. I hope that Miss Viv is feeling better today and able to enjoy another day of sunshine.
oh no! no wonder she looked so wiped out after school! :( besos to you guys...
Hoping it was just(just?)a 24 hour bug and you are back in action and feeling better!
Hope she is already feeling better as I type this and I just love the picture of her feet propped.... she is definitely relaxing! Hope she got to enjoy some sun today!
Hi Hannah! I am just catching up having been on vacation last week. Wow! I missed a lot! So glad to see you blogging more...I missed hearing about you and Miss Viv...and I can't wait to "meet" baby boy!
Love and hugs!
Post a Comment