oh what a Big girl Vivi is in her Big (adorably Vintage) bed! and are those fairy sheets from Pottery Barn? her colorful, furry friend laden bed brings back fond memories of our bunk-beds as kids...
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
7 comments:
oh my goodness. so cute.
i love that Beyonce and friends are also tucked in! So, so cute & such a big girl!
So sweet :O)
oh what a Big girl Vivi is in her Big (adorably Vintage) bed! and are those fairy sheets from Pottery Barn? her colorful, furry friend laden bed brings back fond memories of our bunk-beds as kids...
Lovely. I so need to get a big bed for Reu...
LOVE this! Adorable bed... who wouldn't sleep peacefully in that?!
Perhaps Viv can speak to Preston about the joys of sleeping in one's own room in one's own big girl/boy bed?!
Vivian and Eva have the same color room, very cute!!
Post a Comment