Last meal of 2010: fondue (Viv loved it)!
(followed by a pajama dance party to our latest favorite Boyce Avenue cover)
First meal of 2011: Amy's Amazing cinnamon rolls, egg bake and mosaic jello (new this year)
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
3 comments:
Happy new year! Looks yummy! Our last meal was cereal (still a little nervous to eat real food) and our first was a trip to starbucks! I love that viv is such a foodie too!
Love the song. U always share great music!
How funny- i almost did Fondue with sweets for NYE! looks yumo. What is in the Mosaic Jello? it looks like edible art. What a fun tradition!!
So, I will never, ever have a New Year's where I don't think of you as I eat my last and first.
Ever since you shared this... was it two years ago?... when my last was literally a jar of salsa eaten with a spoon and yours was a delicious spread!
I fondly thought of you during both meals this year, too! :-)
Post a Comment