12.20.2010

Joys & Blessings : Happy Cupcakes


Last week I was off my rocker with hormones (at least, I'm blaming hormones) in a really ridiculous way.  I was on the verge of an ugly cry at the most inopportune moments: in line at Target, waiting at a red light, eating my morning oatmeal.  I was fighting tears instead of enjoying.

I am happy to say that this week I seem to be back on my rocker, enjoying fun little moments with my little partner in crime.  This afternoon we happily devoured our favorite cupcakes while visiting with a friend.  (And there were no tears in my frosting.)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, friend! I'm sorry you had such a rough week!

Yay for cupcakes and friends! :-)

(Mercury is in retrograde again! LOL! I just read some article about today being some crazy day for people with that, plus the solstice, plus the eclipse! Perhaps you were experiencing it all early!)

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Loved catching up with all your December "Joys and Blessings"!

Merry Christmas!

Molly said...

I totally understand being on the verge of the ugly cry...it's totally the hormones! :)

I'm glad you found some cupcakes to cheer you up!