Our favorite Christmas tradition is taking walks as the sun is setting to look for Christmas lights. We visit with neighbors, crunch the last of the Fall leaves and get really excited to see lights, reindeer, snowmen and wreaths.
12.15.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Slow down darlin'!
I'm just blown away by how much she's grown. I watched this whole thing with a smile on my face - I love her independence and her delight. And gosh, she makes any outfit look supremely girly! :)
oh vivian, I'd follow you anywhere!
that coat is to die for...love it! i wish that i dressed at darling as miss vivian!
There's that coat, again! Ooh... and the flower in her hair! Sweetness!
I'm with Greta! Vivian, I'd follow you anywhere, too!
ADORABLE!!! She is so smart and so big. I love how well she is doing what a Joy and Blessing!!
Post a Comment